Fusing ropeway technologies to improve carrying capacity and comfort
Jig-back ropeways are the ultimate symbol of ropeway systems.
Nippon Cable has developed and constructed a series of state-of-the-art equipment that has carved the way to a new era, including world's largest ropeway with a 166-passenger capacity on a single floor deck and advanced ropeway that offers the highest riding comfort at a traveling speed up to 12.0m/s. In addition, our material ropeways are also used in the industrial sector to transport materials for dam construction and mining operations, as well as in a diverse array of other fields.
- 166-passenger jig-back ropeway
(Echigo-Yuzawa, Niigata Pref.)
- 121-passenger jig-back ropeway
(Biwako Valley, Shiga Pref.)
- 111-passenger jig-back ropeway
(Nasu, Tochigi Pref.)
- 61-passenger jig-back ropeway
(Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Pref.)
- 32-passenger double loop mono-cable jig-back gondola
(Miyoshi, Tokushima Pref.)
- Material ropeway with 10-ton capacity
(Hozu River, Kyoto Pref.)